WELCOME TO THE LAB
Design Informatics Lab (DI Lab) investigate on teaching computers to design and assist designer’s creativity. We develop design automation tools and methods to assist the design process. Our research interests focus on four interdisciplinary areas:
1) Design Quantification & Informatics
2) Artificial Intelligence in Design
3) Intelligent Design System
4) Human-Computer Collaboration
5) Human-Building Interaction (AR/VR/MR)
We utilize cutting-edge intersections among design, data analysis, and information technology, opening a host of opportunities in collaborating with institutions, companies, and public organizations.